Classic Lighting - Ceiling Light - Ribbed Frosted Hyalophane Glass Shade - Light Fixture - Model No. 7329
This Art Deco ceiling light features a shallow base and a 12" frosted ribbed hyalophane glass shade. The satin shade is constructed of thick glass that is frosted all the way through.
• Our Raw Brass finish features solid unfinished brass that is hand cleaned before leaving our shop. The brass will age and patina over time giving the finish a soft natural look.
Please wear gloves while installing all fixtures. Touching raw brass with bare hands will tarnish the brass.
• Antique Brass - Made of solid brass that has been aged and lacquer sealed
• Black - Durable satin powder coated finish
• Brushed Nickel - Lightly brushed with a semi-satin finish
• Polished Nickel - Mirror like metallic finish with a warm feel
• Sealed Brass - Solid brass that is lightly sealed with an anti-tarnish additive to prevent the brass from aging or developing a patina.
This lamp is UL listed and thoroughly tested before leaving our shop!
BULBS NOT INCLUDED
LED Edison Amber Tinted Light Bulb
Bulbs for your light can be purchased in our Bulbs section
5" Wall Canopy
This light fixture is compatible with a dimmer switch.
Socket: Standard Medium Base (e26/e27)
On/off type: Controlled from light switch
Installation: Direct Wired into Ceiling (Installation Hardware Included)
If you would rather have a plug and switch for this lamp just reach out to us!
All plug in and fixtures with switches will be sent with a 1” deep wall canopy.
This Light fixture is compatible with Incandescents, LEDs, Compact Fluorescent, or any other standard E26 base bulb up to 60 watts.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions!