Peared Creation is a rapidly growing, dynamic, direct-to-consumer lighting manufacturer. Our design philosophy when creating our products is to put a modern spin on historical design elements. Our customer base is wide-ranging and includes individual consumers, interior designers, and contractors. We pride ourselves on being a progressive company that takes every opportunity to learn and improve how we operate in every area of our business. We have a fantastic team and are always on the lookout for anyone who will help us become a better company.
We are looking for highly motivated partners with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our production team!
We value input from everyone in our company. We are in search of a partner who is always thinking about ways to improve the team, the company, and themselves.
- Positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with small tools (screwdriver, pliers, drill, rotary saw)
- Experience working with a computer (Microsoft Excel experience is a plus)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Assembly and preparation of a wide range of components for our products (Examples: pipe cutting, wiring sockets, assembling mounting hardware kits, polishing brass, paint, lacquer, and antique lamp parts)
- Assist our inventory manager
- Conduct periodic inventories
- Receiving shipments
- Facility maintenance
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Facility clean up