Sputnik Chandelier Gold Black - Midcentury Lights - Geometric Fixtures - Ceiling Fixture Brass - Modern Lights - Model No. 6652
Simple and timeless, this mid century modern 5 bulb flat sputnik looks great as a low hanging chandelier or close to the ceiling as a semi-flush ceiling light.
• Black - Durable satin powder coated finish
• Our Raw Brass finish features solid unfinished brass that is hand cleaned before leaving our shop. The brass will age and patina over time giving the finish a soft natural look.
Please wear gloves while installing all fixtures. Touching raw brass with bare hands will tarnish the brass.
• Sealed Brass - Solid brass that is lightly sealed with an anti-tarnish additive to prevent the brass from aging or developing a patina.
• Brushed Nickel - Lightly brushed with a semi-satin finish
• Polished Nickel - Mirror like metallic finish with a warm feel
• Antique Brass - Made of solid brass that has been aged and lacquer sealed
• Rose Gold - High Gloss rosy plated finish
This lamp is UL listed and thoroughly tested before leaving our shop!
BULBS NOT INCLUDED
LED G16 White Globe Bulb
Bulbs for your light can be purchased in our Bulbs section
Height: 15" (pictured height with 12" rod)
5" Ceiling Canopy
This light fixture is compatible with a dimmer switch.
If you require a longer or specific lamp height or drop rod length please reach out to us! Drop rod lengths can be customized.
Socket: Standard Medium Base (e26/e27)
On/off type: Controlled from light switch
Installation: Direct Wired into Ceiling (Installation Hardware Included)
If you would rather have a plug and switch for this lamp just reach out to us!
If you need to make this fixture adjustable for a sloped ceiling:
Please visit our Add-Ons for Fixtures section to customize your fixture.
This Light fixture is compatible with Incandescents, LEDs, Compact Fluorescent, or any other standard E26 base bulb up to 60 watts.
Please provide a physical address to qualify for free shipping. Due to package size, additional charges may apply for shipping to a P.O. Box.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions!