Black Vanity Light - Mid Century Sconce - Black Modern Light - Wall Light - Bathroom Lighting - Modern Lighting - Model No. 5563
Add a touch of mid century modern design to your space with this classic 17inch minimalist vanity light fixture.
• Our Raw Brass finish features solid unfinished brass that is hand cleaned before leaving our shop. The brass will age and patina over time giving the finish a soft natural look.
Please wear gloves while installing all fixtures. Touching raw brass with bare hands will tarnish the brass.
• Sealed Brass - Solid brass that is lightly sealed with an anti-tarnish additive to prevent the brass from aging or developing a patina.
• Black - Durable satin powder coated finish
• Brushed Nickel - Lightly brushed with a semi-satin finish
• Polished Nickel - Mirror like metallic finish with a warm feel
• Antique Brass - Made of solid brass that has been aged and lacquer sealed
• Rose Gold - High Gloss rosy plated finish
This lamp is UL listed and thoroughly tested before leaving our shop!
BULBS NOT INCLUDED
LED G16 White Globe Bulb
Bulbs for your light can be purchased in our Bulbs section
The fixture features decorative light bulbs that are not covered by globes.
Width: 17" (14" without bulbs)
Rose gold finish varies in design slightly and measures 16.25" in width (13.25" without bulbs)
5" Wall Canopy
Clearance from the Wall: 2.5"
This light fixture is compatible with a dimmer switch.
Socket: Standard Medium Base (e26/e27)
On/off type: Controlled from light switch
Installation: Direct Wired into Wall (Installation Hardware Included)
If you would like to add an On/Off switch or make this light a plug-in fixture:
Please visit our Add-Ons for Fixtures section to customize your fixture.
This Light fixture is compatible with Incandescents, LEDs, Compact Fluorescent, or any other standard E26 base bulb up to 60 watts.
Please provide a physical address to qualify for free shipping. Due to package size, additional charges may apply for shipping to a P.O. Box.
Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions!